Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy Application Portal
Application Deadline: December 31
The EMRA Leadership Academy is a leadership/professional development program and virtual community for emerging leaders in emergency medicine.
What is the EMRA and ACEP Leadership Academy?
A one-year progressive self development experience that includes:
- Ten monthly interactive online sessions, each focused on a different leadership skill. Faculty will include both physicians and non-medical thought leaders.
- Two in-person events hosted at ACEP and CORD to promote team-building activities and develop communication skills.
- Opportunity for growth, reflection, and personal improvement while interacting and meeting with national and international leaders and thinkers.
- Access to the official EMRA Leadership Academy online community focusing on discussion about the different topics, idea sharing, project brainstorming, and national collaboration
- Unique, in-person team building events at the CORD and ACEP conferences.
- Completion of a capstone project utilizing your newly-honed skills.
- Current CV
- What you hope to learn to help you achieve your goals
- What leadership quality do you struggle most with and how could the Leadership Academy help you?
- Maintenance of EMRA membership
- Attendance at 75% of Leadership Academy virtual and in-person sessions
- Completion of a capstone project
If you already have an account with EMRA, please login using the EMRA/ACEP LOGIN button.
When you are ready to begin, click HERE to begin your application. Enter your information then click Save and Finalize when done. You can also save and return later to finish if you wish.